Top Valentines Day Music 2015 "Endless Love" Diana Ross & Lionel Richie

"Endless Love"


valentines day music endless love lionel richie

(Diana Ross and Lionel Richie)



  • My love
  • There's only you in my life
  • The only thing that's right
  • My first love
  • You're every breath that I take
  • You're every step I make
  • And I
  • I want to share
  • All my love with you
  • No one else will do
  • And your eyes
  • They tell me how much you care
  • Oh, yes you will always be
  • My endless love
  • Two hearts
  • Two hearts that beat as one
  • Our lives had just begun
  • Forever
  • I'll hold you close in my arms
  • I can't resist your charms
  • And love
  • I'll be a fool for you
  • I'm sure
  • You know I don't mind
  • Whoooooa, you know I don't mind
  • 'Cos you
  • You mean the world to me
  • Oh, I know
  • I know I found in you
  • My endless love
  • [Instrumental Interlude]
  • Oooooooh
  • And love
  • I'll be that fool for you
  • I'm sure
  • You know I don't mind
  • Whooooa, you know I don't mind
  • And yes
  • You'll be the only one
  • 'Cos no one can't deny
  • This love I have inside
  • And I'll give it all to you
  • My love
  • My endless love
No comments

01 brand
02 brand
03 brand
04 brand
05 brand
06 brand