Did Ian Murdock Commit Suicide?

did ian murdock commit suicide
Debian is saddened to share the news of the passing of Ian Murdock. We will miss him dearly.   This is the information found on the twitter page of the Debian Project. One of the greatest  pioneers of the Linux Commercialization has finally passed away. But how does the linux community deal with the issue and circumstances about this death?

Did Ian Murdock really commit suicide? And if he did, what are the circumstances around it. Was he facing a psychological issue before his recent reported police brutality?  Someone gracefully pasted Ian's twitter page before it was deleted. This has become the only evidence to this irritating police brutality story.

The following is a highlight about what was supposedly said on twitter by Ian on pastebin.

  • 7:12pm: I am a white male, make a lot money, pay a lot of money in taxes, and yet their abuse is equally doned out. DO NOT CROSS THEM!
  • 7:08pm: This was right after the female officer ripped off my underwear.. I guess that's not considered rape if you're not a woman being raped.
  • 7:03pm: "We're the police, we can do whatever the fuck we want.."
  • 6:49pm: What does one have to get education wise to become a police officer.. asking for a friend.
  • 6:42pm: The rest of my life is to fight against the police.. they are NOT friends, so don't ever ever believe otherwise.
  • 6:41pm: The police are uneducated, evil, and sadistic. Do not trust them.
  • 6:33pm: (2/2) They are uneducated, bitter, and and only interested in power for its own sake. Contact me imurdock@imurdock.com if you can help. -ian
  • 6:31pm: (1/2) The rest of my life will be devoted to fighting against police abuse.. I'm white, I made $1.4 million last year,
  • 6:07pm: i'm hoping coming from a successful white guy it will help everyone
  • 6:06pm: i'm going to post my case on my blog.. if anyone can post it on hacker news or wherever i would apprieciate it
  • 6:00pm: @jacksormwriter wants me dead
  • 5:48pm: Writing up my experience for others to hopefully prevent others from police abuse then you won't hear from me again
  • 5:45pm: where they put you in a cell with absolutely no instructions whatever aside from the spell on the floor in piss?
  • 5:45pm: shall i post pictures for all my bruises from my against the police officers?
  • 5:38pm: they said no
  • 5:38pm: i asked if they had cameras
  • 5:37pm: then followed my home from there
  • 5:37pm: i had to have swtitches
  • 5:36pm: then they pulled me out of my house and did it again
  • 5:36pm: they followed me home
  • 5:36pm: i had to go to the hospital
  • 5:35pm: they beat the shit out of me twice, then charged me $25,000 to get out of jail for battery against THEM
  • 5:34pm: if anyone wants to come over and see what the police did to me i would be more than happy for that
  • 5:30pm: I'm not committing suicide today. I'll write this all up first, so the police brutality ENDEMIC in this so call free country will be known.
  • 5:27pm: Maybe my suicide at this, you now, a successful business man, not a NIGGER, will finally bring some attention to this very serious issue.
  • 5:25pm: My career is over now, so I'll be gone soon.
  • 5:23pm: Quote: "We're the police, we always win."
  • 5:22pm: I'll write more much later. They still don't have cameras on all police so I'm going to use my somewhat celebrity to hopefully stop this.
  • 5:21pm: My bail for "assault against a police officer" are all that: $25,000.
  • 5:20pm: Then beat me up some more.
  • 5:20pm: I'll write more on my blog later. But the police here beat me up for knowing on my neighbor's door.. they sent me to the hospital.
  • 5:17pm: https://t.co/I1CSCJErWf
  • 5:14pm: watch my blog later http://ianmurdock.com
  • 5:13pm: i'm committing suicide tonight.. do not intervene as i have many stories to tell and do not want them to die with me #debian #runnerkristy67
The above tweets evidently shows Ian mentioning @jacksormwriter wanting to kill him. What really triggered the death of Ian? Did he really commit suicide? If he committed suicide, does the brutality contribute to his demise? The Linux community has lost a great icon.







from online music lyrics, news, images and videos http://ift.tt/1RSHWEv Did Ian Murdock Commit Suicide? - Free Lyric Music Update
No comments

01 brand
02 brand
03 brand
04 brand
05 brand
06 brand